What is Coaching?
Coaching is a partnership between coach and client. It helps people grow their personal and professional potential. As a coach, it’s a way of life. It’s my mindset and how I show up in the world. I want to see other people live out their potential. Coaching however is not about me telling you what to do.
What is a Co-Active Coach?
Co-Active coaching is a balance between “being” and “doing”. What I love about Co-Active coaching is that we believe that people are naturally creative, resourceful, and whole. What that means to me is that you are capable of finding your own answers to whatever challenges you face. And my role as your Co-Active Coach is to ask questions, listen, and empower you to live a life beyond your wildest dreams.
Who do I coach?
This is a two part answer.
- Organizations: I am a passionate Agile Coach that helps teams, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, leaders and organizations through Transformation. My passion is helping large and small organizations navigate their Agile adoptions and transformations. I’ve been lucky to have the opportunity to coach, teach, and mentor teams and organizations on Agile values, principles, and practices. I’ve done it all; from developing and teaching Agile content to many people, to coaching dozens of teams through their Agile journey, to leading workshops
- Individuals: I am equally passionate about being the catalyst for change for thoughtful, reflective people that are willing to experiment and take risks. Typically my clients seek my help when they are:
- ready to make a change in their career.
- looking for fulfillment in what they do and how they spend their time.
- committed to pursuing their dreams and personal growth.
Should I work with a coach?
I think the real question here is, “Am I ready for for a change?” If you’re ready to transform your life then the answer is yes, then you should!